The College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO), the regulatory body responsible for regulating the practice of medical radiation and imaging technologists in Ontario, is seeking an Information System Specialist to provide a broad range of hands-on technical support and expertise in relation to CMRTO’s information systems, for a one year contract position. In addition to providing support for CMRTO’s primary CRM solution and document management system, the role is accountable for providing daily end user application and member support.
The successful candidate is a team player with a positive attitude, strong communication, analytical and presentation skills. They must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment and be accountable for results and outcomes.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in related area of expertise
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical skills and a demonstrated commitment to service excellence and continuous quality improvement
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint site administration
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in the development, testing, implementation, integration, maintenance, and support of in-house developed and off the shelf applications
- Demonstrated technical ability to configure, operate, troubleshoot and maintain computer hardware and software
- Familiarity with a variety of hardware, including: mobile devices, personal computers, tablets and peripherals such as network printers, standalone printers, and scanners
- Ability to communicate effectively at various levels within organizations, including oral/written and presentation skills
- Experience working in a not-for-profit organization, preferably in the health or regulatory sector
Click here to view a detailed Job Description.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
The CMRTO is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply.
Should you require any type of accommodation during the selection process, please advise us. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for interview. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, and be able to work in downtown Toronto.
Please send resume to: Nerissa de Vera, Finance and HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day on September 21, 2018. Please use the subject line: “Application for Information System Specialist.”