As the Communications Coordinator, working under the direction of the Registrar & CEO, you will help shape our public identity and ensure that our communications vehicles are timely, relevant, and engaging. You will work with vendors and other staff to ensure the efficacy of our website and will develop copy for all communication channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in communications, journalism or related field (or equivalent education and experience)
- demonstrated aptitude for creative communications, design, and collaborative project management with at least two years of experience in a communications role
- excellent interpersonal, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- experience with the development and growth of online strategies
- experience maintaining social media platforms
- high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and other presentation applications
- self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills - an innovative team player with an ability to work independently
- some knowledge of graphic design principles and programs would be considered an asset
- experience in a not-for-profit and/or health-related organization would be considered an asset
- experience in technology development and web site management an advantage
Click here to view a detailed Job description
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
The CMRTO is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation during the selection process, please advise us. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for interview. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Interested applicants should send their resume to: Nerissa de Vera, Manager of Finance and HR at email@example.com by end of day on March 29, 2018. Please use the subject line: “Application for Communications Coordinator.”